<VV> 2 - 69's for sale - 1 convertible & coupe

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 12:17:51 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I have two 69's available for sale.  One is a coupe with a 140, last four of VIN 5994 - 6 away from the last one made, the convertible I forgot to get the vin for it, but you know it is even more rare that the other, it has a 110.  Both are project cars and no titles.  I'll try to get some fotos this weekend.  I also have a mini rampside already shortened, the motor turns freely, needs to have the doors replaced and some body work done.  I'll try to get some fotos for that also.