<VV> WHERE??? Re: 2 - 69's for sale - 1 convertible & coupe

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 12:41:48 EDT 2008

WHERE?  WHERE?  WHERE?
    Frank "when will they ever learn" Burkhard

In a message dated 3/16/2008 12:18:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
moreheadscott at yahoo.com writes:

Hi  Folks,

I have two 69's available for sale.  One is a coupe with a  140, last four of
VIN 5994 - 6 away from the last one made, the convertible I  forgot to get
the vin for it, but you know it is even more rare that the  other, it has a 110.
 Both are project cars and no titles.  I'll try  to get some fotos this
weekend.  I also have a mini rampside already  shortened, the motor turns freely,
needs to have the doors replaced and some  body work done.  I'll try to get
some fotos for that  also.