<VV> (no subject) - RTV

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 16 14:46:20 EDT 2008

>As for the RTV, you'll get both postive and negitive comments, but I'll put
>a small bead on the pan side only.

It might be worth noting, for those of you who may not have noticed,
that RTV and Silicone Sealer are not necessarily one and the same -- GM
markets a small tube of Black RTV for about $10 that is some pretty high
quality stuff and less likely to leak oil than say your standard blue
silicone stuff.  I'm not a chemist, I don't know the differences, but I
suspect there are some -- if anybody could clarify, that would be great!

Bill Strickland