<VV> CORSA

Richard/Gail Spiess spiessdg at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 16:35:06 EDT 2008

I can't for the life of me, understand what CORSA could possibly do other than rape your daughters, that would cause such a hateful attitude toward what is just a group of Corvair lovers.  Get over it!!!
  We should be extolling the virtues of owning Corvairs instead of crabbing about what was probably something one person did long ago.

  If nothing else, just consider the cost to be a subscription to a good magazine.