<VV> Tire Pressure gauge reccomendations wanted

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 19 00:29:44 EDT 2008

I have a digital pressure gauge that came as a free accessory with my
impact tool set that I got to go with the Kobalt compressor I bought
last summer when I had the NTCA members help me assemble and install
the engine on the Monza (required content).  It only ran about $550.
You could probably get one for a little less if you get just the air
gauge.  ggg   I do like the digital read out, though.  I keep it in
the Monza's glove box (more content).

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
Vice-President / North Texas Corvair Association
CORSA
Corvaireum //

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza Hardtop 110