<VV> Tire Pressure gauge reccomendations wanted

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Mar 19 12:15:20 EDT 2008

Like George, I've found the Accu-gauges to be good.  Two things:

  - The ones with the hose are generally more convenient to use.
  - The 60 PSI units are good for Corvairs, but if you have a truck
you may need a 100 PSI version.

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa