<VV> tire pressure gauge

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 01:52:04 EDT 2008

I have many tire gauges; my favorite is a simple round gauge with a straight
nozzle.  No batteries, no waiting for zero, no fussy angled tip, no multiple
tries, no pushing the slide in, no resets.  It just plain works and it has
done so for 30 years.

Here are links to nearly identical ones:
http://www.getagauge.com/DialTireGauges.cfm (second one down is close)
Here it is at Sears: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02820528000P

http://www.tooltopia.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=37203 (Like
the rubber ring)

I've really hated the digital gauges I've had - it just takes too long to
turn them on, wait for zero, reset yadda yadda yadda.  Would only recommend
to enemies and dilettantes.

Craig Nicol

Checked by AVG.
8:10 AM