<VV> Who does Powder Coating?

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Wed Mar 19 09:04:05 EDT 2008

I just had all my front and rear suspension parts (LM) blasted and
coated satin black.  This included the front cross member, rear "horse
collar", and all the ancillary parts.  Total cost was a little over $400
and they did a very nice job.  The biggest part of the expense was the
sand blasting.

Dave Keillor