<VV> Alignment Question

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Wed Mar 19 09:14:09 EDT 2008

Rear toe and camber are adjustable and the adjustment points are easy to
see.  Don't take your car there again.

It must be Firestone people are idiots day.  I bought a set of new tires
for my wife's Alero yesterday at the local Firestone and asked them to
do an alignment.  They called and said the car had a serious safety
problem -- both outer tie rod ends were shot, there was an inch of play
in the front wheels, and it would cost only $280 to fix the problem.
Having recently driven the car and knowing the impossibility of having
that much play due to worn tie rod ends, I told them they were full of
__it and to get the car off the alignment rack without touching anything
else.  I checked the car at home and there is no play.

Dave Keillor