<VV> What if?, was: CORSA

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 20:06:48 EDT 2008

<snip>
As far as I'm concerned, people who don't join a national club of  whatever
> marque car they have are idiots. Just the networking alone  that's available
> only through a national club is worth the dues. We who  are members of the
> national need to tell such people to take a hike. If  everybody did, those
> freeloaders would find themselves cut off and  isolated from everything for
> their car, and would soon be forced to sell  out or join.

Boy, now there's way to attract new members. Pay Up or get lost.  What a
novel approach. I wonder how many " Freeloaders go to the national  convention. I
would bet that if we told them they aren't welcome I doubt if you  'ld see
many more national's. I think this thread is driving away more people  than it's
attracting. Hey I have an idea, isn't virtual vairs a part of corsa?  Lets
start by telling every non corsa member on this list to get lost and cancel
their account. That will give you an idea of what would happen to the the
conventions.
Ron T
"You attract more flies with sugar then you do  salt"

Home.