<VV> FC front Suspension Parts - Near Michigan within 2 hours

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 15:34:54 EDT 2008

Hello, Does anyone in the 2 hour vicinity from Detroit have a FC front suspension unit that they would like to sell / part with cheap, this would be from hub to hub including the steering box and boomerrang assembly.  I have a guy that wants to buy one from me and I'm trying to save him shipping money from Charleston, SC.  So if you have one within two hours of detroit and willing to sell it cheap, he is willing to come and pick it up, however, it will have to be removed / free from the vehicle.  If anyone is interested, please send me a note off list.  Kind regards and thank you in advance.

Scott Morehead