<VV> Points or Electronic

Tills tillzachman at comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 14:59:32 EDT 2008

Hello – I am looking into electronic ignition for the corvair. I turned a
wrench on aircraft for many years and setting points and dwell is not a
problem as long as the coil, condenser and the points are clean w/ good
spring tension you can get great performance. That is with a aircraft
magneto. What is everyones take on the electronic ignition for corvairs? Is
there a good electronic product out in the market place?  Thanks Steve

Checked by AVG.
8:10 PM