<VV> Points or Electronic

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Mar 21 18:56:54 EDT 2008

You'll probably get answers on both sides, mine is that the first
time the points need adjusting they come out and get replaced with an
electronic ignition.  I've used the Pertronix and Crane (Allison)
units and been happy.  I have further info on electronic ignitions
for Corvairs on my site.

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa