<VV> Updated progress on restoration

Richard Widman richard at widman.biz
Fri Mar 21 19:50:45 EDT 2008

I've now updated everything I have through month 14 on my site.  First thing
in the morning it goes into the body shop, where I will have to live with
the pictures I get, as Sunday I have to drive back to Santa Cruz.

At least I was able to finish these two months with a fair amount of
progress, got some good customers for my business, and finished it off with
a beautiful ride down the river this morning in an inner tube.

I'll come back when it is ready to paint, upholster and re-wire.  Now just
to order the last (?) remaining little parts.

http://www.widman.biz/Corvair/corvair.html

Richard Widman

www.widman.biz