<VV> Points or Electronic

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Fri Mar 21 21:35:07 EDT 2008

My own experiece with electronic is good.  I have not had to touch either of my cars since I put them in several years ago.  I have the Petronix, but I don't know if that is the best, but it works for me.  I got tired of setting points and not sorry I changed.  Ken

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP