<VV> What should I ask for it?

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sun Mar 23 23:17:03 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Moorhouse" <corvair65 at verizon.net>
Subject: <VV> What should I ask for it?

> I'm thinking about selling my '65 Corsa and was wondering what to ask for
> it.  With the information I give below, I'm hoping some people can give me
> hint as to what I to ask.
> Russ Moorhouse
> '65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
> Kent Island, MD
************
Depending on the definition of " No Rust " and " not quite prime time  paint
job "  it sounds to me as tho $3200 to $6K would be about right.

A  strong point is that there is a " new" clutch in it, as 88K miles on a
factory clutch is about the limit.

Another is if 3rd to 2nd "synchros" allow a smooth shift without a double
clutch (g) ....

Another would be if it has upgrades to the push tube ( vitons ) seals, maybe
distributor physical bearings, heater motor replace or upgraded, heads
deflashed, oil cooler cleaned, etc. etc..... these things make prospective
buyers real happy, be sure to bring them up.