<VV> Even more CORSA

Bob Saunders upnorth1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:41:32 EDT 2008

What I find interesting, is  all the crying on this board about those of us
who have not become members YET.

I say YET for the following reasons:

One person was extremely generous in his offer to have me mail my app to
him, he wanted to pay my dues, as a way to bless me. Instead I chose to take
CORSA up on their Two Year membership, sent in my check close to a month
ago. As I recall, it went to Chicago area, about 400 miles from my home.
Still haven't heard anything back from them, been more than three weeks s I
remember.

SURE AM GLAD that no CORSA  officials are calling folks moochers, etc, they
would be pretty embarrassed.

Bob

--
FROM TROPICAL WISCONSIN