<VV> membership and communication

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 24 08:23:56 EDT 2008

Hello Donald and Bob, Thanks to both of you for choosing to join
CORSA. I will see if we can solve the mystery about the
delayed response from CORSA in notifying both of you about your
memberships. Please don't wait so long to say something
next time as there may have been a problem with mail delivery and
there is always the possibility that both your applications
were never received. If I recall there was some pretty nasty weather
in the Midwest about 3 - 4 weeks ago.
Anyway, welcome to CORSA, glad you joined and enjoy your Corvairs.

Corvairly,
Chuck Armer

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member