<VV> membership and communication

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Mon Mar 24 20:40:48 EDT 2008

Chuck, as always you are a little ray of sunshine in an otherwise gloomy
topic.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Hello Donald and Bob, Thanks to both of you for choosing to join
CORSA. I will see if we can solve the mystery about the
delayed response from CORSA in notifying both of you about your
memberships. Please don't wait so long to say something
next time as there may have been a problem with mail delivery and
there is always the possibility that both your applications
were never received. If I recall there was some pretty nasty weather
in the Midwest about 3 - 4 weeks ago.
Anyway, welcome to CORSA, glad you joined and enjoy your Corvairs.

Corvairly,
Chuck Armer
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options: