<VV> puzzled heat

sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 24 21:12:37 EDT 2008

Hey all,
   Well, I got my 95 up and running this past weekend, well...that was until it warmed up, then it ran real ragged and hard. I took it for a spin and put some premium gas in it to clen out the cylinder since it had been sitting awhile. Strange things going on. It will idle, but not in drive and when it's parked and in idle, you can put your hand outside the air gate under the cylinders on the passenger side and feel real hot air being blown out by the fan while the other side is half as hot 120 on the drivers side and 250 degrees on the passenger side. Also, the passenger side carb is opening up for my air, but if you manually restrict the air, the car idle picks up and steadies instead of when  you let the thermosat control it.

Charles   3/24/08