<VV> [FC] Stainless Steel fuel tank

vair65 at netzero.net vair65 at netzero.net
Tue Mar 25 09:02:37 EDT 2008

I did a write up, including the cut sheets, for the Corvanatics newsletter.  I think it will be in the next issue.  Mine fits very nicely in the stock location and includes a drain.  The stainless tank does weigh more than the stock tank but should never rust out.
Look for the write up in the newsletter.  If you are not a member of Corvanatics and want to read about the stainless tank now is the time to join.  Contact Ken for an application.
Keith Hammett
p.s.  Cross posted so more can have a chance at reading about the new tank.