<VV> cam gear

mark bobolz 1877colt at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 26 16:37:00 EDT 2008

 I bought a new cam and had a Otto parts gear put on it years ago. I never got the engine to run (have no idea why). So here is the question, how do I get the new gear off the cam? And if I get it off, can I reuse it on another? The cam it is on is for a 110, I can't remember what exactly it was I bought just know it was supposed to be "bigger than stock". But I am going to try to get my turbo motor together and I am planning on getting a new cam for it. The one that came out is kinda rusty from bad storage on my part.

   I have been told not to use the 110 camshaft with my turbo motor. Does that sound right?

  Thanks, Mark