<VV> more on camshaft

mark bobolz 1877colt at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 27 14:21:05 EDT 2008

 I found out from the supplier of the camshaft  that I had bought it is a OT-20. I have no idea what that means. I also got the part number c8802. They said the cam will work in my 1966 turbo motor OK, however it would not be their first choice.
   Has anyone used this camshaft in a turbo motor before? What the opinion of how it would perform? Or else, what should I get instead?.
  The engine is not modified except that it is bored .20 over. I'm looking for something that will do good with high rpm and still build good boost. Or, am I better off with low rpm and higher boost.
  Just want to be able to race kids from light to light here in town...

   Thanks Mark

  1966 Corsa......may run again someday