<VV> TIME IS RUNNING OUT - Win a 64 convertible!

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 11:24:59 EDT 2008

TIME IS RUNNING OUT

Time is running out for your chance to win the Silver & Red 1964 Monza
Convertible, 110/4-speed, that the Tidewater Corvair Club is giving
away at the Virginia Vair Fair on May 4, 2008. You don't have to be
present to win. You can see photo's of the car at:

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

Proceeds benefit the Corvair Preservation Foundation (75%) and the
Tidewater Corvair Club (25%). All you need to do is mail a check or
money order, in $5.00 increments ($5 will get you one ticket, $10 will
get you two tickets, etc.) made payable to TIDEWATER CORVAIR CLUB, to:

Tidewater Corvair Club
c/o George Jones
528 White Oak Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Phone 757-497-3531

Include your Name, Address, Telephone Number & Email Address so we can
return your ticket stubs and contact you if you're the winner. Please
mail your donations by April 18th so we can ensure your entry into the
drawing. The winner will be responsible for all taxes, title,
transportation, licensing and any other fees.

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)