<VV> Dang 40 yr old Aluminum, revisited

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:36:50 EDT 2008

I didn't get to make it to St. Augustine for the best Corvair autocross in the SE.  Got my heads about lunchtime on Thursday with plans to be running by night time, load up and go on Friday morning.

After installing rockers and valve cover on 1st head, pulled a head stud on the 2nd head.  DANG!  How many is that now?  About 5?  Parts to fix are scattered about due to moving since December... ran out of time.  No one else in the family is going down so I wimped out as well.  I'll fix it soon and have her back up and running.  Honey Do list will probably get in the way.
Guess I'll have to wait to debut my 215/50/13 Sumitomo's on new custom steel rims, hiding the front disc brakes.  <GGG>Barry Ellison
2 lates, 2 earlies