<VV> 140 HP 164 CID engine for sale $1000

Nathan Makowski atrptanker at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 12:38:32 EDT 2008

Nathan Makowski wrote:

Hi everyone,

I inherited a 140 cid engine complete with transaxle and suspension.  it has 4 carbs and
looks to be complete.  definitely a special projects engine.  it is a six bolt transaxle. It has the entire suspension with it. i  live in Reno NV and the engine is there.   You can see the engine by going to craigslist in reno and type in "corvair" under auto parts.  I am not a subscriber to your list, so you can contact me by the phone number below, or by this e-mail address.  atrptanker at yahoo.com I am moving my shop, and need to clear out the extra stuff.

Nathan 775-287-6835