<VV> Fw: Dog Dish Hubcaps

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 28 20:24:11 EDT 2008

Memory lapse - 3 is correct.
Later, JR

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ray Fuenzalida
  To: J R Read_HML
  Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 7:21 PM
  Subject: Re: <VV> Dog Dish Hubcaps

  I have a 64 vert.  I managed to get one of them on and I only have the 3 nubs.  Will try again.  I had not heard about the 4/5 nub rims.
  Ray

  J R Read_HML <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    If the wheels don't have the (I think it is 4 - might be 5) nubs on them,
    the dog dish hubcaps will not install.
    Later, JR
    CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA SCG member
    '61 Rampside Standard 4/110