<VV> strange fuel gauge behavior

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 20:06:10 EDT 2008

Because it's designed to do so!   14 gal. tank...shows Empty  after 9....

You can bend the arm to make it more accurate...but then must  remember!!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay. OR.

In a message dated 3/29/2008 4:57:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,