<VV> A CORSA Chapter near you

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 20:38:23 EDT 2008

To all concerning Corsa addresses....

It is my understanding that the locator for club addresses is by the zip
code of the address you have given Harry for your mailing address.

New Orleans Corvair Enthusiasts has a meeting in 12 different places a year
based on a rotation of where our members live and our "official" club  address
is about 1.5 miles from my house at the local post office. Our  membership
covers from Lafayette, Louisiana on the west to the Gulfport, MS on  the east
and from Jackson,MS (last Jackson member disappeared 5 years  ago!) on the north
 to New Orleans,LA on the south.

Bill Hadley
Prez
New Orleans Corvair Enthusiasts
Denham Springs, LA 70727-0427 (suburb of Baton Rouge and newest location of
the LARGEST Bass Pro shop in the nation! (_www.basspro.com_
(http://www.basspro.com) )

Home.