<VV> A CORSA Chapter Near You

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 21:45:35 EDT 2008

Hello,
     Perhaps this is just nitpicking, but I don't see that any of the
folks who are complaining about the shortcomings of the new map have
gone put forth the effort to create such a map themselves, let alone
share it with the rest of us.  I think he is due great thanks for all
his work!
     As a relative newbie in CORSA, I also have wondered about the
logic that is behind the listing of the chapters (both on the website
and in the Communique) in number order.   Listing them by location (or
function, for specialty chapters) would seem to make more sense.  This
is especially true for helping a newbie to find the nearest chapter.

Phil Raker
'65Corsa Cpe - 140/4