<VV> Installing Dog Dishes

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 29 23:59:58 EDT 2008

Am I allowed to modify my response?  A day or two ago, someone sent an email
saying (in effect) "I take that email back".

I don't take it back - cause I think your method likely works JF.

However, my method - a LONG time ago - was to more or less "hook" the cap
over 2 of the 3 nubs and....  holding it tightly against those with the left
hand - and pushing to the right - and then popping the cap over the 3rd nub
with a more or less glancing blow (to the right) with the heel of the hand
OR the bottom side of a fist at the edge of the cap in the area of the 3rd
nub.

I suppose that a left handed person would do that in reverse?

Later, JR