<VV> Installing Dog Dishes

aircooled6 at prodigy.net aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 30 00:38:10 EDT 2008

Nope!  They wont fit.  I thought they might as well, but no dice.
The three "nubs" are farther apart on the 14" wheels.  I had some
really nice 67 style hubcaps that I wanted to transfer over to my Van
or, onto the 14" rims I got for the 67 4 door.  Didnt work.  I found
a set of very nice 69 Impala wheelcovers that look just right.  In
fact, I have a set of them on my van and the 67 now.

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX