<VV> follow up to no compression in cylinder #3 - found the problem!

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 21:25:56 EDT 2008

Bummer!!  Since you cannot attack pictures to V V messages... try  posting on
your webspace..or one of the freebies... then send us the link.

Suggestions??   dismantle and CLEAN everything... then start  measuring those
things not bent or broken

Matt Nall

In a message dated 3/30/2008 6:20:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,