<VV> E-Communique

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Thu May 1 12:22:56 EDT 2008

Sounds like it would provide a quick way to give someone an article in the mag; maybe even a prospective member along with an invite to join us for fun and help with his or her new favorite car.  I am putting my support to the idea (am not a super delagate) I hearby waive any claim to a reduction in dues if my copy comes via the internet instead of snail mail. I hereby irrevocably commit myself to absorbing the cost of the paper used to print my own copy of the Communique and sincerly hope it does not drain my bank account to low.