<VV> E-Communique

corvairs corvairs at pacifier.com
Thu May 1 16:05:45 EDT 2008

Michael - These points just made are not just "your humble opinion" -
they are great points and I share them as well.

To the critics out there - Where and when did anyone suggest that a
member wouldn't still get thier printed version? Come on now.....let's
not let this rumor get out of hand. One board member has already
reported that "95% of the replies he has gotten about the online mag
have been - NEGATIVE". What's wrong with this picture?

Like Michael said - "They just gave me more for my money". I'm
flummoxed.    Lon Wall   Still a western director.