<VV> E-Communique

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu May 1 16:11:49 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/1/2008 12:52:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
corvairs at pacifier.com writes:

To the  critics out there - Where and when did anyone suggest that a
member  wouldn't still get thier printed version? Come on now.....let's
not let  this rumor get out of hand. One board member has already
reported that  "95% of the replies he has gotten about the online mag
have been -  NEGATIVE". What's wrong with this picture?

I accessed the E-Communique and found it unusable; I could tell it was the
E-C but the articles were illegible--far too small a print size and no way that
 I could find to enlarge it.
What am I doing wrong? or is it the E-C?

Scotty from Hollyweird

favorites at AOL Food.