<VV> Hydrogen (HHO) Generator NO CORVAIR

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Thu May 1 17:26:21 EDT 2008

Bill,
    How about a set of solar panels (or a power  generating windmill) on the
roof??  Then you could generate your OWN  hydrogen FREE!!  Of course FIRST you
need to come up with the $20,000 -  $30,000 for the solar system or
windmill!!!!
    Frank "wild ideas" Burkhard

In a message dated 5/1/2008 9:30:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,