<VV> Corvair Research

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Thu May 1 21:54:01 EDT 2008

Ford was the one of the last to switch . . . 1939 first year for Hydraulics . . .

There is a chance that the writer was refering to "Power" assisted brakes.  A friend of mine that drives one of my Corvairs once in awhile said the brakes felt different . . . . I asked him when was the last time he drove a non-power brake car . . . he couldn't remember.

tkalp