<VV> ignorant idiots and their faux pas

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu May 1 23:33:00 EDT 2008

Terry,
I'd like to think he was meaning "power" brakes, but the fool referred to
the different brakes as "mechanical" and "hydraulic"... and this coming from an
engineering rag.... ???
This is even worse than Mark Corbin uttering "rear windshield" in
conversation!!!!!!
(which I'm certain he'll say has never happened... right Mark?)... (unless
he was pointing out someone's gaffe.)
:-)
Lonzo

In a message dated 5/1/2008 9:55:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,