<VV> Hydrogen (HHO) Generator - No Corvair

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 2 00:16:09 EDT 2008

This is not a crap shoot, this is a shell game.
It cannot be won.  It not only violates conservation of energy, it violates
common sense.  Energy is like money, you can't take more out of the bank
than you put in.

The HHO system is slightly less useful than the Legumous NN Fixation
Supercharging System.  In this system the intake charge is passed over a
planter full of high energy bean plants.  The nitrogen fixing bacteria in
the root nodules of these plants remove most of the nitrogen from the air,
increasing the amount of oxygen per cubic foot of air.  With this high
oxygen air, more fuel can be burned per engine cycle.  This is exactly
equivalent to supercharging the engine, but without the attendant pumping
loss increases and mechanical load on the engine inherent in the old-school
supercharging systems.  For those who are willing to accept slightly
increased engine noise, the additional power allows half of the spark plugs
to be removed, halving the effective displacement of the engine, further
reducing pumping losses.  Thus, efficiency increases.

;-)
  Roger