<VV> American made tires

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 14:35:12 EDT 2008

As far as I know, the only two American tire companies are Cooper and
Goodyear. This seems to be confirmed by this article I found via Google, but
it is five years  old.

 http://www.howtobuyamerican.com/bamw/bamw-020111-cooper.shtml

As with most foreign companies that sell products in the USA, I'm sure many
of them manufacture tires in this country.

Marc Sheridan
Waverly OH
'05 Cobalt with Cooper Lifeliners