<VV> E-communique - no corvair

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 08:46:37 EDT 2008

Yes actually.  That's why we use PDF995 in our custom in-house written application for generating and emailing reports.  ... It's $9.95  If the BOD decides they want to use it, I'll pop the $10 for them.  It's treated as a print que, and stores a file on your hard drive.  (This is not my product and I receive no money for endorsing them.  It's just a cheap alternative.)

http://www.pdf995.com/Barry Ellison in SC
2 lates, 2 earlies
IT geek > > Priced a commercially-licensed copy of Adobe Acrobat lately?> > John>