<VV> No Corvair - need some "legal" advise

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat May 3 09:45:08 EDT 2008

I apologize up front, but I always gain a wealth of knowledge and good advise from some of our members. If you are a lawyer or law enforcment type and are willing to share some advise on a possible civil suit wherein a cop, who is also a girls little league coac, used his law enforcement connections to try to intimidate and threaten a parent(s) of a child on an opposing team, please drop me a note. I am the father-in-law of the parent. (A discussion on sportmanship ended with the cop using the F-word in front of minors and saying "Now I know who to look for on the road," as well as having a cop buddy show up at the next game to "take down personal information" on the parent who was trying to keep the coach from intimidating the players). (To make this even "funnier", this is in a girls 10-12 slow pitch softball league). Thanks in advance for a private reply.
Grant Young