<VV> YES Long BUT EXCELLENT: CORSA changes, e-Communique and (mostly other) thoughts.(YES CORVAIR)

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Sat May 3 00:09:53 EDT 2008

Excellent Post by Barry................. Barry's
points and observations are well thought out and
he has provided concise points and counter points
to many areas that we have to consider as we move
forward with CORSA. His post hits the mark on
many of the points and scores BULLSEYES on
others. All V V ers should save this post as a
reference for our current BOD and for future
BOD's to use as guide to decisions and discussions about the future of CORSA.

Thank you Barry for your post.

Chuck Armer
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member
Corvair Atlanta Director