<VV> Sender Location - was: To gauge oil pressure or not

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sat May 3 13:53:36 EDT 2008

I'd like to take this one to something closely related.

I'm in the middle of an engine rebuild.  I've got the Westach Dual Oil
Press/Temp gauge, and I'm wondering what my options are for the pressure
sender location.  The obvious place is to "T" off the stock sender, but that
means more tubing, wiring and the sender all "up top" and visable,
cluttering up the engine compartment.

I'd like to mount the sender to the underside of the side shrouds.  Any
suggestions on where I can tap a line into the block that will "run into" an
oil galley to get a reading for the gauge?

Regards,
Joel