<VV> done finally - but guess what

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sat May 3 23:41:55 EDT 2008

Have you contacted Clark's about your issues??? I know I've only been dealing with them for the last 25 years so I don't know their whole history, but with every dealings with them they have always made it good.  If you have an issue that you think needs to be resolved, ask to talk to Cal or Joan directly.
dp