<VV> Rear Spoiler

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun May 4 00:21:26 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/3/2008 10:59:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca writes:

I've got  a friend looking for a rear spoiler for her LM 'vair.  I'd like
some  advice/suggestions/past experience on what is currently available in
the  market place.

Regards,
Joel

Does she want something the looks "Kool"  or something that works?  And,
unless she has a great front end (meaning her car) spoiler/air  dam, she doesn't
want to push down the rear of the car. Most Corvairs need the  front end pushed
down, not the rear. The Yenko rear "Spoiler" is  absolutely ineffective at
any sane street speed - at least as a downforce  provider. - And that is a good
thing! - Seth Emerson

favorites at AOL Food.