<VV> done finally - but guess what

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun May 4 11:37:55 EDT 2008

The Clark's ultimate kit ($245) is much more than just a fuel pump ($34.99
at Advanced). That Clark's kit gives you both the OP and inertial cutoff
switches. The inertial switch is pretty pricey. The pump along from Clarks is  just
under $100. I think it is quieter than most other electric pumps I've seen
and heard. Have you looked at the Underground catalog?

Ned

In a message dated 5/4/2008 8:22:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,