<VV> Vair Fair / Helen FC Pictures Request for CorvanAntics

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 12:08:23 EDT 2008

Hey all,

  Anyone that attended Helen Ga or are attending the Vair Fair and any other Corvair Events this year please keep me in mind for FC Pictures.

  I could use new fresh pictures for up and comming issues of CorvanAntics.

  Also I will not be able to attend Nationals this year so please remember to take lots of FC pictures there also

  Thank You in advance for any help you are willing give

Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp  4 spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM