<VV> VV: Re: Accelerator pedal reassembly diagram (AeroNed at aol.com)

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 14:09:34 EDT 2008

andy:
when I redid mine, I went for about 100-110 degrees from the floor pan. I recall that after I mocked mine up, I had it at about 90, but soon found that once I finished connecting the linkage it felt better at 110-110 degrees. Seemed to give enough for "full throttle". Fine adjustment can be made back at the arm connecting to the carbs for that?
chris

"Kinzelman, Andy" <akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com> wrote: Ned,
Thanks, but I was hoping for somehting that gives a good side view of the pedal angle relative to the arm.
Andy

Andy,

Check out page 72 of Clark's catalog:
_http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=goto&catalog=MAIN&sectio